It’s in uncertain times that we are reminded of the importance of our shared journey as a global community. Today, we are more aware than ever of the impact of our actions on others and the world.
The health and well-being of our guests, staff and community are the upmost priority. We are very closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in accordance with local health authorities and guidelines set in place by the World Health Organization (WHO), and implementing strict safety protocols.
We have always strived to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for both our guests and employees, and now, more than ever, we are determined to protect you and your loved ones to the highest extent.
For this reason, we have immediately complied with all government directives regarding the decontamination and sanitation of our properties, postponing the opening of our facilities until the end of June. We shall remain vigilant, monitoring and immediately responding to this situation as needed, whilst making every preparation to welcome you back to Boheme.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
More specifically we are proceeding to the following measures:
- Our team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have adapted prevention and protection directives (based on the World Health Organization and the Greek Ministry of Health)
- We are developing and maintaining a daily cleaning and disinfection program based on international sanitation standards in collaboration with a multinational cleaning company – leader in the industry – with the aim of ensuring continuous cleaning and disinfection in all the hotel areas.
- We are cooperating with external disinfection companies.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfect our public areas
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers and we have implemented the use of face masks, disposable gloves, etc.
- We have changed our cancellation policy
- We have developed a plan for action in the event of a coronavirus incident
Realizing that we are going through a period of intense uncertainty, please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, travel safety and hygiene protocols that we will comply with.
For more information click bellow.
Download our Health and Safety Protocol PDF for Covid-19